Now THIS is what we call: true luxe.
VeryFirstTo.com is a luxury tour company based in London currently offering an opulent package that will blow your mind. Are you ready?
For $250,000 (£162,975,) a couple will be drenched with extravagance on an 18-night vacation by the world’s best hotels and high-end brands during the Bespoke-Your-Life Tour.
Founder of VeryFirstTo.com Marcel Knobil explains:
There has been a growing trend in the world of luxury to purchase bespoke items – off-the-shelf shopping is losing kudos. This trip provides an unprecedented opportunity to meet the world’s finest names in customization and enjoy the fruits of their exceptionally talented labor.
First class all the way from London, Paris, Geneva, Milan, Rome, Amsterdam, Munich, to Brussels, means: luxury car with a private chauffeur, your pet’s own perfume, a doll house that looks just like your home, and Eurostar’s business premier class.
Check out the full list of hotels and destinations:
- London, 3 nights at The Savoy
- Paris, 3 nights at Four Seasons Hotel George V
- Geneva, 2 nights at Mandarin Oriental
- Milan 2 nights at Four Seasons Hotel Milano
- Rome, 2 nights at Hotel de Russie
- Munich 2 nights at The Charles Hotel
- Amsterdam 2 nights at Hotel De L’Europe
- Brussels 2 nights at Hotel Amigo
A snapshot of the lavish itinerary looks like this:
- London – Staying at The Savoy while designing at Earl Marshal’s Court, creating the die and cufflinks at Toye, Kenning & Spencer for your own coat of arms.
- Paris – Create a Givenchy one-of-a-kind gown, a customized pair of shoes at Christian Louboutin, your very own luggage at Longchamp, and his-and-hers fragrances at Perfumer sur Mesure.
- Rome – Uniquely made Marini Calzature shoes.
- Geneva – Gorgeous Vacheron Constantin watches.
- Munich – Your personalized stained glass window.
- Milan – A gorgeously customized Brioni suit.
- Amsterdam – Your own bicycles.
Part of the proceeds (£1,000) will be made to the Prince’s Trust charity. For further inquiries, contact VeryFirstTo.com here.
What do you think of the luxurious Bespoke-Your-Life Tour? Let us know in the comments.