BY TEAM JST
Our team brings you daily fun photos from around the world, oh! Help us finish this sentence, “only when jetsetting…”
Only when jetsetting…do urinals block men from seeing each other, but force the world to watch (photo taken by Iris Agrafiotis in Ghent, Belgium.)
5. It’s the perfect place to explore the Flemish part of Belgium.
4. The city centre is car-free. Yes, imagine that!
3. In the Middle Ages, Ghent was just as important as the city of Paris. Its beautiful medieval castles adorning the city shows just that.
2. Every year, a 10-Day Off Festival ignites the city of Ghent. This only means, ten days of non-stop partying. Are you up for it?
1. Try the sea snails with a pint of cold beer, it’s a local favorite!
4 REASONS WHY YOU CAN’T BE ON A DIET IN BELGIUM By Jocelyn Reist 1. Belgian beer: Perhaps, the most widely known Belgian commodity, Belgian beer comes in such a wide variety of flavors, it’s hard to try them all!…
FIGURING OUT HOW TO EAT IN BELGIUM: STREET FOOD IN BRUGES By Louis Alcorn After leaving Brussels on the train, a brief hour passed and we arrived in the small Belgian town of Bruges. Each house, storefront, restaurant, and exterior building…
HISTORY COMES OUT TO PLAY AT NIGHT AT GRAND PALACE, BRUSSELS By Monique Hassel We arrived late at night at a bus station. I saw clothes on the ground, and a young boy mulling over a leather red heel…
Check out more trending experiences in Belgium!