Snap. Let’s get going.
As any selfie enthusiast would know, taking a selfie requires 50+ takes. That is, if you want a REALLY good one, worthy of numerous likes on Instagram. The problem is, you don’t have enough time in a day to stand in front of a famous monument for 50+ selfies when you’ve got a giant must-see list to check off.
Just a few snaps. Let’s get going. Back to the hotel. Post. The “likes” will arrive. Here are some tips, so you can save time in front of those epic landmarks that you probably won’t visit again in this lifetime.
Nail that selfie, up your game. Here’s how:
1. Natural lighting. It’s all about taking advantage of what the sun can offer us without taking it for granted.
2. Pop-lock those arms. Extend, center, and snap so you can fit not just your face but the monument in the frame.
3. Use a photo-editing app to fix blemishes and dark circles. Try Facetune, it’s a gem.
4. If lacking natural light, use an additional phone’s flashlight as your own spotlight.
5. If you don’t have an additional iPhone, then tilt a light nearby or stand next to a lamp for that extra glow indoors.