1. I dream about the black tulips and orange daffodils of Green Park regularly.
2. Learned to navigate the Tube intuitively.
3. Wracked up tons of Nectar points on my Sainsbury’s card. And even used it once to help me get back into the country at immigration.
4. Ate British cheddar, Cadbury’s chocolate, digestives, and steak almost every day.
5. Took elevenses and afternoon tea.
6. I was there for the Royal Wedding
7. I cut through the British Museum every morning whenever I was late.
8. I often wound up in Shakespeares Head, Milk & Honey, the Living Room, and Amika.
9. Met my best friend there.
10. There, in London, I found for myself happiness, love, romance, and loyalty.
SHOP THIS EXPERIENCE: