Booked your ticket to Bali?
This is everything you need to bring for your island getaway.
- Light clothing to wear everyday walking about the island. It gets very hot!
- Conservative clothing that will cover your knees and shoulders when visiting temples.
- Swimsuit, cover up, flip flops, and beach bag for the beach.
- Evian spray to cool yourself down during the day.
- Phone power bank.
- Mosquito repellent (especially when the sun goes down).
- Hiking shoes and workout clothes for hiking Mount Batur.
- CEE7 power outlet.
- Anti-diarrhea tablets incase Bali Belly strikes. Make sure to only drink from bottled water and avoid eating raw vegetables.
- Passport, ID, and travel insurance.
- Money belt.
- Fancier, flowy outfits for dinner.
Bali has two seasons: wet and dry. The dry season is from May to September. Dry season is my October to April. During dry season, make sure to also bring a waterproof jacket and close-toed shoes incase it starts to rain.