Welcome to the Jetset Times Inc.’s (the “Company”) website at httt://www.jetsettimes.com (the “Site”). This User Agreement (this “Agreement”) are for the customers, members, users, and others who visit and use the Site (collectively or individually “Users”).
BEFORE BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE, PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by thIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN please do not BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
NOTE TO KIDS under 13 years of age: The SITE is not FOR persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Site. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
- Individual Features and Services. When using the Site, you will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services, offers and features which may be posted from time to time (the “Guidelines”). All such Guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
- Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement at any time.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Site is owned and operated by the Company. The content, articles, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, services, and all other elements of the Site (“Company Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. For clarity, Company Materials do not include User Submissions or any other content owned by and submitted by Users to the Site. All Company Materials are the copyrighted property of Company or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Company or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Company, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Company Materials.
- Monitoring Users and Content. Company does not control the content posted by Users and does not have any obligation to monitor such content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content and material that you submit on the Site. If at any time, Company chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the content, Company nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such content.
- User Submissions.
6.1 The Site may permit the submission and posting of text, photos, audio and video recordings, or any other content submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”), and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, Company does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
6.2 You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Company to use, all patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Company and this Agreement, and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by Company and this Agreement.
6.3 For clarity, you shall retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to Company, you hereby grant Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, sublicenseable, and transferable license to use, sell, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise exploit your User Submissions in connection with the Site and Company’s (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant to each user of the Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform such User Submissions as permitted by the functionality of the Site and this Agreement.
6.4 In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is not authorized by the copyright owner, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post and sell the material and to grant Company all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Company or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business; or (v) impersonate another person. Company does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Company expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. If notified by a user or a content owner of a User Submission that allegedly does not conform to this Agreement, Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove the User Submission, which it reserves the right to do at any time. Additionally, Company may, at any time, remove any User Submission that in the sole judgment of Company violates this Agreement.
6.5 You understand that when using the Site you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Company with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Company, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Site.
6.6 Company permits you to link to your own User Submissions hosted on the Site or User Submissions of other third parties available on the Site, as well as certain other articles and other content available on the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You understand that the User Submissions and all such other content, whether or not linked or embedded into other websites, are provided to you only on an “as-available” basis and the Company does not guarantee that their availability will be uninterrupted or bug free. The Company reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the right to discontinue the display of any User Submissions or linked or embedded content either generally or specifically.
- Prohibited Uses.
7.1 As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. Access to the Company Materials and the Site from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. Users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the internet, technology, data, email, or privacy.
7.2 Any use by User of any of the Company Materials other than for private, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
7.3 You may not use the Site in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site. You may not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any User’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code. You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site. You agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
7.4 The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site or copy the content therein for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
7.5 You may not utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Company Materials without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Company’s name or trademarks without our express written consent.
7.6 You may not deep-link to the Site and will promptly remove any links that Company finds objectionable in its sole discretion. You may not use any Company logos, graphics, or trademarks as part of the link without our express written consent.
7.7 You may not send junk mail to other Users, including, but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
- Information. You agree that any information you provide to Company in making any purchase through the Site, submitting any form found on the Site and at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- User Communications. Under this Agreement, you consent to receive communications from Company electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- User Service; Feedback. Please visit our Contact Us information page for information on how to contact us with any feedback or suggestions you may have. You agree that any feedback and suggestions you may provide may be freely used and exploited by the Company without payment of any compensation to you.
- Availability of Site. Company may make changes to or discontinue any of the media, contests, web communities, products, or services available within the Site at any time, and without notice. The media, products, or services on the Site may be out of date, and Company makes no commitment to update these materials on the Site.
- Notice. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on Company’s national registered agent or to the email address you provide to the Company. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration or purchase process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
- Member Disagreements. You alone are responsible for your involvement with other Users. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disagreements between you and other Users.
- Violations; Termination. You agree that Company, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any member or customer account (or any part thereof) you may have at the Site or your use of the Site, and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any User Submission, at any time. The Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination. The Company does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Site, and reserves the right to terminate access to the Site, and remove all content submitted, by any persons who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Site may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies the Company may have at law or in equity.
- Disclaimers; No Warranties. THE SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY, MEDIA, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
THE COMPANY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FEATURES CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE COMPANY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF IT CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT THE COMPANY NOR ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MEDIA, MATERIAL, OR OTHER DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Indemnification; Hold Harmless. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, and its affiliated companies, and its suppliers and partners, harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use or misuse of the Site, violation of this Agreement, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. The Company reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
- Limitation of Liability and Damages. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE COMPANY MATERIALS ON THE SITE, THE SITE ITSELF, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE COMPANY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR A COMPANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN THE COMPANY AND RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and believe that any User Submission or other content hosted on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works from the Site;
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Company’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Jonathan O’Connell, email: email@example.com telephone: 415-624-3202
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Company Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or other communications should be directed to the Company customer service at Contact Us. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 18 your DMCA notice may not be valid.
19.1 Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
19.2 Jurisdiction. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Site shall be filed only in the state or federal courts in and for Santa Clara County, California and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
19.3 Waiver. A provision of this Agreement may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement shall in no manner affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. A waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions of this Agreement.
19.4 Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
19.5 Assignment. This Agreement and related Guidelines, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by the Company without restriction..
19.6 Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of this Agreement, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
19.7 Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in a writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to this Agreement or Guidelines made by the Company as set forth in Section 3 above.
19.8 Claims. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
19.9 Disclosures. The services hereunder are offered by the Company, email: firstname.lastname@example.org telephone: 415-624-3202